To minimize errors in applications, kindly use either Google Chrome or Firefox browser to send in your application in the Easycruit system. If you do experience technical issues and you do not receive an e-mail confirming your application shortly after completing the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Agile Product Owner @Openbanking
“If you have desire to work with latest financial technologies and complex services as well as have mindset that team work is an ultimate advantage – join us.” – says Eglė.
Open Banking development team is looking for a new team member to work as a Agile Product Owner (APO). You will be integrating and aggregating data from PSD2 services provided by other financial institutions and 3rd parties. PSD2 exposes core customer’s data (from 4000 financial institutions across Europe), so it potentially means a big shake-up of all the financial sector. As an APO you will be responsible for what to deliver and to maximize the value of investment.
Your assignment comprises:
- Prioritize and manage the backlog in order to maximize value for the customers;
- Decide when there is enough value to release to production together with stakeholders;
- Ensure that the backlog is in place: that items are created, acceptance criteria are defined and items are understandable for the team;
- Ensure that agreed investments opportunities/MVPs from the value stream roadmap are delivered;
- Expectation and relationship management towards stakeholders including establishing, maintaining and communicating when and what will be done;
- Act as team player in the cross functional team and constantly improve the way of working;
- Collaborate with other teams and APOs in order to secure value stream joint deliveries.
What you need to succeed
The ideal candidate has/is:
- Product vision keeper;
- People management skills;
- Communication management skills;
- Self-driven, gives and takes responsibility;
- Collaborative inside and outside of the team;
- Experience from working in or together with agile teams;
- Proficient in oral and written English.
- Opportunity to join ambitious team;
- Possibility to participate in international projects;
- Career opportunities and trainings;
- Various perks and benefits.
How does recruitment process look like?
There will be 2 steps. In the 1st meeting you‘ll meet Evelina as a recruiter and Eglė as this team’s manager. This interview will be based more on your experience, soft skills and motivation. For the second step you will get assignment in order to know more about your experience and skills.
After that, hopefully both sides are happy with what they've heard and we'll invite you to join our team!
Digital Banking is responsible for driving digital development, transformation and innovation, in line with Swedbank's targets. The success will be based on a well-functioning model for cooperation between Digital Banking, Business and Product areas and other units in Swedbank.
Swedbank is the bank for the many. As an employer we favour inclusion, support workforce diversity and are leading in gender equality. We welcome all applicants regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion or other conviction, age, gender identity or expression, sexual preference, or disability. To find out more about Swedbank as an employer, visit swedbank.com/work-with-us